Thomson Reuters award-winning financial news and analysis covers it all – from breaking news to market-moving exclusives, investigative reports and insights – earning numerous annual accolades and awards. Our specialized news spans every global asset class, including foreign exchange, fixed income, equities, commodities,energy, alternative investments and real estate. Coverage includes third-party content, proprietary specialty sources such as IFR and Point Carbon, along with our own industry-leading Reuters News, established in 1851.
Features and Benefits
Reuters’ industry-leading news and analysis
More than 400 real-time global news sources
Information from thousands of 3rd party sources
Additional Content Info
About Financial News
Financial professionals trust Thomson Reuters because they know we don’t just deliver breaking financial news: we give them an edge that allows them to seize opportunities over and over again by providing the comprehensive and intelligent information they need in an intuitive way, and by providing it fast.
With more journalists across the world than any other news provider, Reuters keeps our clients and their businesses informed when it matters the most. Reuters’ journalists have unrivalled access to key decision-makers around the globe, from central bankers and heads of state to CEOs, and opinion leaders, helping us lead the way whether we are reporting on country growth and inflation rates, or central bank policies, corporate actions, currency movements and crucial economic meetings.
From market-moving scoops and exclusive interviews to investigative reports and insightful commentary, Reuters goes beyond the headlines, combining exclusive news with trusted, objective and actionable analysis. These specialist offerings include:
- Reuters Breakingviews – Concise and sophisticated commentary on all major economic and business news, including monetary and fiscal policy, M&A, capital markets, commodities and energy
- Reuters Investor Briefs – A searchable archive of significant company developments from news wires, journals and conference call scripts
- IFR (International Financing Review) – The leading source of fixed income, capital markets and investment banking news and commentary, now available in Eikon
- Buzz – Reuters’ tight and authoritative coverage from around the FX and the Equities market, with real-time content and intraday service to provide forward-looking analysis and commentary.
Reuters’ industry-leading coverage is supplemented by more than 400 real time global sources, with content streaming in from a wide range of resources including leading stock exchanges, newswires and company disclosure information.
Notable fee-liable add-on services include:
- Dow Jones
- London Stock Exchange Regulatory News
In addition, Thomson Reuters Global Press aggregates more than 20 years of global, national and local archives and intraday updates from more than 6000 active news sources – including those from essential emerging markets – which encompass business, economic, political, and industry content from news wires, trade journals, magazines, newspapers, business-to-business publications, blogs and transcripts.
Key regional global and national publications include:
- Global – Reuters, Business Wire, BBC Monitoring Service, International Financing Review (IFR), Al Jazeera
- US & Canada – Washington Post, US Banker, Globe and Mail, IPO Monitor, Marketwired
- UK & Europe – The Economist, The Guardian (UK), The Daily Telegraph (UK), Le Monde (Fra), Der Spiegel (Ger), Euromoney
- Asia – China Daily, South China Morning Post, Hong Kong Economic Journal, Xinhua News Agency
Social Media Sentiment
And as the media landscape evolves, Thomson Reuters collates valuable insight far beyond long-established media sources via our Social Media Sentiment Monitor tool. By maximizing the power of Twitter sentiment and analyzing data to track specific tweets, people and companies, our clients get unique insight and competitive advantage.
Thomson Reuters’ financial news offers a global gateway to intelligent information in the form of trusted and intuitive news analysis and insight. New tools integrate news, prices, social media, research and other content into a wealth of relevant, reliable information, offering a new standard of usability and efficacy.
Thomson Reuters Eikon
analytics and exclusive news on financial markets - delivered in an elegant
and intuitive desktop and mobile interface.
XML, TextDesktopWeekly, Varies
Thomson Reuters Knowledge Direct
deliver Thomson Reuters content for inclusion within internal or external
client applications. Using XML request/response, clients can access a
comprehensive offering of company and economic Data (fundamentals, estimates,
significant developments, etc.), market data, news and quotes and the
associated capabilities, including charts, search and timeseries.
PDF, Text, HTMLAPI, DesktopEvent-Based, Real-Time
a workspace that's geared to your needs and workflow.
XML, TextAPIOn Demand
Thomson Reuters Elektron
including low latency feeds along with the analytics, enterprise platform and
transactional connectivity to support any workflow application. All of these
capabilities can be deployed at a customer location or delivered as a fully
managed service from any one of our co-location and proximity hosting sites
around the globe.