Thomson Reuters Funds Content drives key investment industry analytics for ratings and classification metrics to clients in all global regions. With over 230,000 share classes covered in 61 markets, the funds content forms a critical component required by the Thomson Reuters client base of performance analysts, product managers and marketing teams. This content set provides analytics on macro strategy: input for sector, geography focus sector, geography focus, asset allocation decisions, valuation of asset managers, competitive intelligence –understanding what peers are doing now and historically, and holdings based analysis vs. peers.
Features and Benefits
Industry Partnered Methodology - Classification and fund characteristics measures built in conjunction to industry participants and clients
Industry Operating Metrics - We are a leading provider of the fund metrics used by the industry to measure their own performance and those of peers. Essential content for the investment performance analyst with a specific industry focus
Industry Classification - Lipper provides analytics on macro strategy: input for sector, geography focus sector, geography focus, asset allocation decisions, valuation of asset managers, competitive intelligence –understanding what peers are doing now and historically, and holdings based analysis vs. peers (Lipper holdings based classification).
Additional Content Info
Global Coverage, Depth & History
- Over 230,000 share classes supported in 61 markets globally, most notably in North America, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia and Middle East and Africa.
- Content categories include Price & Performance data, Fees & Expenses and Fund Profiles
- Global presence; local knowledge—content operations in strategic global locations
- Funds content drives Fund Classifications providing effective peer group analyses & the robust Lipper Leaders fund ranking scheme facilitating fund selection according to set parameters
- Local language capabilities appeal to domestic markets
- Serving as strategic partner with influential fund associations and regulatory bodies worldwide
- History dates back to 1970 for US funds and from the inception dates of most all other global funds covered
- Measured for each market on a monthly basis, Accuracy, Coverage, Quality and Timeliness are key factors to ensure how competitive the content sets are
Thomson Reuters Eikon
analytics and exclusive news on financial markets – delivered in an elegant
and intuitive desktop and mobile interface.
CSV, XML, HTMLAPIDaily, Real-Time
Thomson Reuters Datascope
supports a full cross-asset offering for pricing, reference data, and derived
analytics. Covering all major asset classes, including fixed income,
equities, futures and options, money, funds, loans, CDS/IRS and OTC equity
options, as well as corporate actions data, estimates, entity data and news,
DataScope Select provides flexible extraction capabilities, including file
customization, scheduling and trigger options, intraday snaps and third-party
entitlements. Cross-platform support is available for data retrieval and
includes a zero-footprint web interface, FTP connection (internet or private
network (BT Radianz (MPLS) or Delivery Direct) and API internet client
server. Fee-liable, subject to terms and conditions.
CSV, XML, TextFTP, APIOn Demand
Thomson Reuters Knowledge Direct
deliver Thomson Reuters content for inclusion within internal or external
client applications. Using XML request/response, clients can access a
comprehensive offering of company and economic Data (fundamentals, estimates,
significant developments, etc.), market data, news and quotes and the
associated capabilities, including charts, search and timeseries.
CSV, XML, TextFTP, APIOn Demand
Thomson Reuters On Demand
your financial data needs. We get you what you want, when you want it. Our
global team of analysts operates 24/5 and typically fulfills your requests
within a few hours. We specialize in ownership, deals & private equity,
filings, fundamentals, estimates, analyst research, transcripts and pricing,
with more to come in the future.
CSV, PDF, TextDigital FilesOn Demand